cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Type to Filter in Sandbox?

hyzerfool
4-Participant

Type to Filter in Sandbox?

When I view Projects in the integrity client, there's a nice type to filter box ("Show projects containing").

I've always wanted that same functionality when viewing a sandbox, but have never figured out how to do it.  We just upgraded from Integrity 2009 to 10.9 and I was hoping to see it, but I don't.

Basically I'd like a, "Show members containing", box next to the, "hide empty sandboxes", checkbox. 

Is it possible?  

(I attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about, thinking it would show in my post...  it doesn't...  but you get this nice addendum telling you about it)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:hyzerfool)

It's possible to filter on member names, but not on member contents. 

To view all members that contain certain text in the name, select Members with Name from the Filter list, and use * for a wildcard: *text*

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:hyzerfool)

It's possible to filter on member names, but not on member contents. 

To view all members that contain certain text in the name, select Members with Name from the Filter list, and use * for a wildcard: *text*

hyzerfool
4-Participant
(To:awalsh)

Thanks for the suggestion.  It does work.  Shame it's such a pain to get to.  That is, the real value for me is when I can have a hotkey and start typing and have it filter, ideally as I type.

Oh well.  It's mainly frustrating since that functionality exists in the project view (though if there's a way to assign a hotkey to take the focus to the, "show projects containing", window I'm unaware of it)./

Top Tags