cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

si locks - List member locks of all users

ASailer
5-Regular Member

si locks - List member locks of all users

Dear community,

I found the cmd line order "si locks" to list the locks of a user declared with "--locker=" in this order.

In the output it is possible to view the user name of the listed lock. So I wonder if it is possible to list the locks of multiple users via the cmd line.

I'm locking forward to any hint.

TIA

Alexander Sailer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Alexander,

There is no command to list all lock data for all users as I believe this was a potential performance concern with the amount of data the Integrity Server would need to load into memory. I see 2 options to accomplish what you want:

Option 1) Get a list of users and create a script to run 'si locks --locker=<username>' for each user, sending output to a single text file for parsing later.

Option 2) If you have access to the Integrity database, there is a view which can be used to get this information:

'SELECT * FROM CMARCHLOCK_V'

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Alexander,

There is no command to list all lock data for all users as I believe this was a potential performance concern with the amount of data the Integrity Server would need to load into memory. I see 2 options to accomplish what you want:

Option 1) Get a list of users and create a script to run 'si locks --locker=<username>' for each user, sending output to a single text file for parsing later.

Option 2) If you have access to the Integrity database, there is a view which can be used to get this information:

'SELECT * FROM CMARCHLOCK_V'

Hi Alexander,

I'm not sure, the following command is helpful in your use case.

You can also list locked members with the command si rlog, if you set the option --filter=locked.

e.g.

si rlog --user=<username> --rfilter=locked --filter=locked --noHeaderFormat --noTrailerFormat --format="{membername}:{memberrev}:{lockrecord}\n" -R -P /<YourProject>/project.pj

An advantage of this command is, you can print quite a lot of information. Just configure via --format={fieldname} or --lockRecordFormat. See also CLI Reference Guide for Config Management.

But this command has also two disadvantages:

1. The command works not on server level, but on project level. Similar to Josph's solution, you need to run si projects in order to get a list of all projects and run above mentioned command afterwards.
  2. The command lists only registered members, i.e. locked dropped members are not listed!
Top Tags