Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course 1 project: IoT Product Vignette

Re: Course 1 project: IoT Product Vignette

Hi

I present to you my IoT assignment. It's all about monitoring the car and driver's behavior.

Thank you!

Vlad

Hello,

Here is my IoT Vignette for the 'Unpacking the Internet of Things' course.

It is for the Bosch Rexroth Nutrunner, which I am involved with through work, and covers many of the reasons why we are looking at implementing this in our manufacturing sites.

Regards,

Adam

Marble

Hello Adam, thank you for your contribution!

Hello,

I like to drink coffee, I want to be able to weak up in the morning and find a fresh coffee.

find my favorite smart connected product.

Hi everyone,

I've decided to create a single page Visual for Amazon Echo, trying to point out both the components and the capabilities.

Marble

Hello Alessandro, thank you for your project!

Marble

Hello Pedro and thank you for sharing this! The way you explained and illustrated the functionality of your smart-connected coffee machine is fantastic! I bet this could save a lot of time in the morning.

Hello everyone!

This is my short project about Zuli SmartPlug, a device for the remote control of appliances, lighting and heating systems for the Smart Home, using a simple plug and an App to remote control it!

Marble

Hello Francesco, improving the security and comfort of our homes is one of the many applications of IoT. Your project looks great! Thank you for your contribution!

Here's my report on Google Wi-Fi