cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Installing ThingWorx Analytics Server 52.x - part 2 - end

No ratings

In this video we cover the process of installing ThingWorx Analytics Server 52.1.

Make sure to have reviewed the part 1 video about pre requisite

Updated Link for access to this video:  Installing ThingWorx Analytics Server: Part 2 of 2

Comments

Hi Chris,

I have been following your video tutorial and I ran into problem with finishing the build of the virtual machine. I have attached the error when building for virtualbox. It seems as though the virtual machine is not closing gracefully. After this error is thrown, the vm built up to this point is deleted. I am running a windows 10 64 bit machine if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Matt

ThingWorxAnalyticsError.JPG

Hi Matt

I would recommend you check this article https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=cs247611 which covers this exact error message.

That should help you move forward.
Should you still face issue, do not hesitate to open a case to Technical Support so this can be looked at in more details.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Christophe

Hi Christophe,

Where can I find the next part of this video series?

Thanks,
Simon

Hi Simon

This series of video focuses on the installation of ThingWorx Analytics Server and is made of 2 videos.

This one is the second and last of the series. The first video can be found at part 1 video .

We are also working on some more videos regarding using ThingWorx Analytics Server but they are not yet complete at this time.

Kind regards

Christophe

Version history
Last update:
‎Oct 10, 2016 06:00 AM
Updated by:
Labels (2)