cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

LiveWorx19 Rewind – Top Three Highlights

No ratings

Energy. Innovation. Passion. That’s how I would describe LiveWorx19 in three words.

From beginning to end, LiveWorx truly was a one-of-a-kind digital transformation event. Whether it was the top-notch demos, the delicious lunch from food trucks, or the unique integration of our products with our partners’ technologies, everywhere I turned, inspiration and excitement were booming.

Here are my top three highlights:

1. Delivering a breakout session

Chris Baldwin and I shared exciting new functionality that we’re releasing in ThingWorx to simplify and accelerate deployment of applications across your enterprise. We introduced Solution Central, a new portal in the cloud for application management and deployment (more info to come in a future post, but in the meantime, reach out with any questions).

2. Assisting with Xtropolis, our Demo Floor

Speaking directly with you and hearing how you’re using ThingWorx to transform industries like medical devices, beer brewing or furniture manufacturing was pretty impressive. It was also quite rewarding and inspiring to hear your clever questions about your unique IoT use cases while being surrounded by folks performing service on a giant John Deere tractor, attendees having virtual rides on a Polaris vehicle and a team of brewers using ThingWorx and Vuforia to brew some tasty Trillium beer.

3. Participating in Usability Tests

Thank you to everyone who participated in the UX Lab. Hearing your direct feedback in usability tests on what you like and what you want to see changed or added to the product helps make it feel like you are right there with us designing ThingWorx—because, well, you are. We take the feedback you share at LiveWorx right back to the office and begin iterating. So, quick shoutout to everyone who participated—thanks for your feedback.

If you weren’t able to attend LiveWorx, check out our CEO, Jim Heppelmann, deliver the opening keynote above and hear him discuss how PTC is interweaving AR, IoT, generative design, PLM and AI to create a digital thread that transforms industrial enterprises across the globe.

After hearing about our overall strategy, you’re looking for more details on our product roadmap, watch the above roadmap session delivered by our EVP of Products, Kathleen Mitford.

One of the most rewarding parts of the show for me was meeting some of you—ThingWorx developers and Ask Kaya readers—in person!

Stay connected,
Kaya

P.S. If you want to hear what others thought of LiveWorx, check out what Forbes, Automation World or Diginomica had to say.

P.P.S. If you had as much fun as I did or you’re looking to attend for the first time, tickets for LiveWorx 2020 are already available—check them out here!

Comments

I'm interested in downloading the presentations. I don't even see mine available.

Hi @JoshuaHouser, presentations should be available in mid-July.  An alert will be sent out to notify all attendees when they're ready. Thanks! It was great to have you at LiveWorx.

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 14, 2019 03:26 PM
Updated by:
Labels (1)