cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to deploy kepware in production environment?

HuyenDuong
4-Participant

How to deploy kepware in production environment?

Our project is considering using KEPServer but I still don't know the process to bring KEPServer from development environment to real use. Please let me know what documents I should look for and where to find this answer. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
HuyenDuong
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi VladimirN
Thank you so much for your reply. But I can not find the document in the link you attached. Can you help me suggest another link to get the document?

Thank you so much

HuyenDuong
4-Participant
(To:HuyenDuong)

for further information, our project will using PLC of Mitsubishi and using Mitsubishi Enthernet driver. 

@HuyenDuong 

Here is a link to the PTC resource page which also offers some insight:

(1) New Messages! (ptc.com)

I also recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team who have a dedicated pre-sales team to assist you with all your architecture questions. Here is a link to the login page where a ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

Hello @HuyenDuong,

Please check if this link helps?

And if you found the correct link and it helped to answer your question, please document it by replying to this topic and mark it as the Accepted Solution. 

But I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags