cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

IOT Gateway Rest Client agent template location - Can the message templates be editted

DF_9881496
1-Newbie

IOT Gateway Rest Client agent template location - Can the message templates be editted

I want to be able to edit the template for the message outside of the gui in the KepwareEX server. Is this possible?  Where are these templates stored?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@DF_9881496,

The Advanced Template does allow for some limited customization as outlined on the page in the manual covered in the following link:

https://www.ptc.com/store/-/media/kepware-store/en/manuals/iot-gateway-manual.pdf#page=36

The templates can be accessed in the KEPServerEX configuration, right-clicking on the IoT Gateway Agent and go to properties > then click on "messages" > then "Help". The Advanced template link is at the bottom of the page. 

I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team if you have any additional questions about your specific needs. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@DF_9881496,

The Advanced Template does allow for some limited customization as outlined on the page in the manual covered in the following link:

https://www.ptc.com/store/-/media/kepware-store/en/manuals/iot-gateway-manual.pdf#page=36

The templates can be accessed in the KEPServerEX configuration, right-clicking on the IoT Gateway Agent and go to properties > then click on "messages" > then "Help". The Advanced template link is at the bottom of the page. 

I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team if you have any additional questions about your specific needs. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags