cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Kepware 6.15.154

KG_96
9-Granite

Kepware 6.15.154

I have installed Kepware 6.15.154 while installation I have not asked about username and password.After installation when  click on Setting it asking for password. What is default admin password.Also it was not connecting to thingworx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ntripathi
14-Alexandrite
(To:KG_96)

Greeting @KG_96 

I hope you're doing well!

I would like to inform you that to reset the administrator password in KEPServerEX follow step 11 in the below document (KEPServerEX installation guide).

If you don't want to set the administrator password check the box "Skip setting a password at this time."

KEPServerEX installation guide

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Take a look:

KG_96
9-Granite
(To:VladimirN)

I have try this one but while installation i does not seen any username and password window.

ntripathi
14-Alexandrite

Greeting @KG_96 

I hope you're doing well!

I would like to inform you that to reset the administrator password in KEPServerEX follow step 11 in the below document (KEPServerEX installation guide).

If you don't want to set the administrator password check the box "Skip setting a password at this time."

KEPServerEX installation guide

Hello @KG_96

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

This problem has been solved with the help of Kepware Team.

Thank You... 

Top Tags