cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Kepware to IEC 61850 write isuue.

Devam03
6-Contributor

Kepware to IEC 61850 write isuue.

Hello team,

We are currently facing an issue with IEC 61850 device connectivity using Kepware v 6.15. We have connected an IEC Relay to Kepware with the IEC Driver and successfully browsed data from the Relay to Kepware. However, we are encountering a problem when attempting to write any bit from the Kepware Quick Client to the Relay. The commands are not being executed as expected.

To verify our setup, we have tested the same commands using IED Scout tool, Zenon SCADA, and IEC Explorer tool, and they were executed successfully in these environments. This suggests that the issue may be specific to our Kepware configuration.

For your reference, I have attached the ARU Backup file. We would greatly appreciate your assistance in diagnosing and resolving this issue

Devam03_0-1718003387489.png

1 REPLY 1

@Devam03  

I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team as it appears some advanced troubleshooting will be needed. Here is a link to the login page where a ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris.

Top Tags