cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Service stops every 2 hours , like evaluation mode

FN_10913151
1-Newbie

Service stops every 2 hours , like evaluation mode

Capture.PNG

We have program using Kepware software for talking with PLC. But the program stop every 2 hours as described if Kepware is running evaluation mode.

But looking into License utility . License = Good 

Are there any logs where to see why ?

Windows event logs says nothing....

2 REPLIES 2
MKhatri
13-Aquamarine
(To:FN_10913151)

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a potential discrepancy regarding the drivers we are currently using. It has come to our notice that we may be utilizing drivers who are not licensed for the specific tasks they are assigned to.

To address this issue, I kindly request that you investigate the matter further by referring to the following article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS324971. This article may provide insight into the root cause of the discrepancy and help us rectify the situation promptly.

Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with a screenshot of the mentioned tags result in the article for further analysis and verification.

Regards,

Mohit

Hello @FN_10913151

It looks like you have a response on your topic. If it helped to answer your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags