Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveWorx 2017 Blog

0 Comments

LiveWorx is just around the corner, May 22-25 in Boston. Get a jumpstart on planning with your 2017 Event Guide.It contains all the important information to help you navigate this year's conference, including:Keynotes, Spotlight Panels & IoT LiveTalxAgenda At A GlanceExhibitorsIndustry Read more...

0 Comments

Good day everyone,For those attending LiveWorx, here is the PTC Community location - please stop by and say hello.See Xtrifuge in the center of the picture, the Community booth is to the left in the Customer Success area.I am happy to write that I will be sharing the area with the Read more...

2 Comments

We offer a lot when it comes to Educational Breakout Sessions at LiveWorx. I know when I attend an event I never feel 100% I built the perfect agenda that fits all of my needs. We understand and we have recommendations.Whether you have interests as a Creo user, an IT Professional, Read more...

0 Comments

We are proud to announce our main keynote for LiveWorx 2017, May 22 - 25, in Boston.Nicholas Thompson, Editor-In-Chief of "Wired Magazine"  will lead a fireside like chat with Aneesh Chopra, Chief Technology Office of the United States (2009 - 2012).As Editor-In-Chief of Wired, Read more...

2 Comments

New England Patriots, Julian Edelman will host our closing reception and Tech Meet-Up, the LiveWorx Mix @ 6 on Wednesday, May 24th from 6:00 - 9:00 pm.We still have not announced our main keynote speaker but are excited to welcome all of our Special Guests and Speakers to Boston Read more...

0 Comments

If you’ve registered for LiveWorx, you’re now eligible to sign up for our exclusive trainings, with sessions specific to CAD, PLM, IoT and Service.* If you haven’t registered yet, do so now so you don’t miss out on these in-depth, hands-on courses as part of your LiveWorx experience.Sessions Read more...

0 Comments

As the voice behind the concierge inbox for LiveWorx (concierge@liveworx.com, if you have any questions) I get many inquiries a day on what sessions we will be offering at the event this year. We have put together a preview of approved sessions based on your interests. While the Read more...

0 Comments

LiveWorx 2017 is the perfect opportunity to get your company into the spotlight and position your name as an industry thought leader. A sponsorship at a conference as large as LiveWorx offers many more benefits than just putting your name on a sign. Here are a few benefits to consider:   Read more...

3 Comments

LiveWorx 2017 will be in Boston, MA from May 22 – 25, 2017.Last year you gave us feedback on the cost of the event and we listened.  From now until December 6, 2016 we are offering our best rates through the Early Bird Special!Here are our best offersSmiley TonguericeDescription$9952 For 1 All Read more...

0 Comments

We are actively seeking out presenters for LiveWorx 2017. We want to hear from you on any cool things you have discovered, built, or successes that you want to share with the LiveWorx audience.  Here are the easy steps to submit:Review the attached checklist to learn everything you Read more...

0 Comments

Good day everyone,Pardon the construction - we are building the LiveWorx 2017 community - please stay tuned for event details!You may still access the LiveWorx 2016 content here: LiveWorx 2016 - June 6-9, 2016 - BostonBest,Toby Read more...