cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Add route to operator advisor connector

fredrik.tell
12-Amethyst

Add route to operator advisor connector

Hi,
Any information how to add a route to the MPMLink OData Connector in Operator Advisor by code? Found the 
AddRouteDefinition but I don't understand how to use it. There is no GetRouteDefinition so I can't copy from there. Let's say I want to create a simple route for GetParts with the name: "GetParts" and Endpoint: "getParts".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:fredrik.tell)

Hi @fredrik.tell.

The fix for this issue was delivered in ThingWorx 9.2.x.  Please check it out and if satisfied, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @fredrik.tell 

There is a case opened with PTC Technical support for assistance on this query and concerned Engineer is working on it.

We will post the solution here as well once the case is resolved.

Thanks,

Himanshu

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:fredrik.tell)

Hi @fredrik.tell.

The fix for this issue was delivered in ThingWorx 9.2.x.  Please check it out and if satisfied, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags