cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Adding column in Production Advisor?

aldob1
2-Guest

Adding column in Production Advisor?

Hello all,

I am trying to add a column to the Tree Grid Advanced Widget called "treegridadvanced_plantnetwork" in the PTC.Factory.PlantStatus Mashup (editable copy).

I think I've managed to trace down the Data Shape responsible for the Columns, so correct me if I took a misstep somewhere: Data for the grid comes from the "GetPlantNetwork" Service under the "PTC.Factory.PlantStatusUtils" Thing. And the Data Shape that the "GetPlantNetwork" Service uses is "PTC.Factory.PlantStatusTreeDataShape". I was hoping to be able to add a Field under Field Definitions, but it is not editable. I was also unable to find a PTC.Factory.C_PlantStatusTreeDataShape_[version] type Thing.

Am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Aldo,

Even if you change the datashape to add your property the service should return it. One possible solution is you can write your own service (you may call the current service within yours) like wrapper which can return your custom datashape along with custom property. You can copy the current datashape and modify it. Then copy the container mashup (or mashup itself if needed) which has this Grid. Make sure to use your custom service to populate the tree. It should work.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Varathan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Aldo,

Even if you change the datashape to add your property the service should return it. One possible solution is you can write your own service (you may call the current service within yours) like wrapper which can return your custom datashape along with custom property. You can copy the current datashape and modify it. Then copy the container mashup (or mashup itself if needed) which has this Grid. Make sure to use your custom service to populate the tree. It should work.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Varathan

Greetings Aldo Barletta

Following up with you on the original question posted here, can you please indicate if the recommendations given answered this for you?

If the post adequately answered your question, you can mark the reply as the "Correct Answer."

Or, if you are still unresolved on your original question, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you. This feedback is a key step toward ensuring Community users with a similar issue are able to locate the information they need.

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags