cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Adding new KPIs to Production KPIs mashup

Iker
6-Contributor

Adding new KPIs to Production KPIs mashup

Hello,

I have created a new KPI for the assets following the documentation available at https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_apps/r8.5/en/#page/thingworx_apps%2FThingWorxAppsCust%2Fcreating_additional_kpis.html and the new KPI is being calculated correctly periodically.

Now I'm trying to add the new KPI as a new column in the Production KPIs mashup:

-I added the required fields to both PTC.Factory.PlantStatusTreeDataShape and PTC.Factory.EquipmentStatusTreeDataShape.

-I updated the service PopulateProductionKPIsTreeGrid from PTC.Factory.PlatStatusUtils to include the new KPI.

When I access "Configure Grid Columns" of "treegridadvanced-plantnetwork" from the PTC.Factory.PlantStatus mashup, the column with the name newkpi_displaycirclehtml is not available even if it's included in the DataShape.

Could you please provide me with the detailed instructions to show a new KPI in the "Production KPIs" mashup?

Could you please tell me where is the "treegridadvanced-plantnetwork" reading the list of columns and how could I include the required newkpi_displaycirclehtml in that list?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Iker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ganeja
11-Garnet
(To:Iker)

Hi @Iker 

Could you please check have you updated  GetEquipmentNetworkForKPIs service with the underlying PopulateProductionKPIsTreeGrid service to include the KPI in the InfoArray on the PTC.Factory.PlantStatusUtils thing .

Thanks

Gunjan Aneja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ganeja
11-Garnet

Hi @Iker 

Could you please check have you updated  GetEquipmentNetworkForKPIs service with the underlying PopulateProductionKPIsTreeGrid service to include the KPI in the InfoArray on the PTC.Factory.PlantStatusUtils thing .

Thanks

Gunjan Aneja

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Iker.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags