cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Adding new filter-options for assets for Manufacturing Apps

Keffler
5-Regular Member

Adding new filter-options for assets for Manufacturing Apps

Hello PTC Support,

I have a problem with adding new filter-options to the assetfilter in the manufacturing application.
I added new properties to PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate. I used the documention for that and it was pretty simple.

support 1.png

Now I want to add the new properties as filter-options for assets. The documentation says I have to edit PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.C_FilterMashup_8.4.2_00 for that.

support 2.png

Like in the picture from the documentation I would like to add new options under the category “Mehr”. I want to add MashineType from PTC.ISA95.PhysicalAssetThingTemplate.
I know I have to edit PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.C_FilterMashup_8.4.2_00 but to duplicate the buttons like the preset “Modellnummer” one I have from problems.

Maybe there is a way to help me to create a new option for the filter like I want to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Keffler ,

Unfortunately the issue you are facing need deeper investigation of your system details. In order to assist you directly, please open a Technical Support case via the PTC Support Portal so that we may gather some additional information from your system to assist you with diagnosing the problem.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Keffler ,

You need to add more filter options like Model Number and dropdown box. You can do this by adding widgets in the mashup and adding the relevant services for data values.

Capture.JPG

Also you need to update AssetListFilterMashup value to your updated mashup in the configuration of Launchpoint Configuration.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Keffler
5-Regular Member
(To:hchanana)

Hey @hchanana thanks for the fast answer.

I added Mashine Type and also a dropdown box for it to the AssetListFilterMashup. 

Support 1.PNG

My problem ist more how to link the properties to it like in Model Type and the dropdown box for it.
Do I need to add the Thing with the new properties to Data on the right side of the mashup? It´s a bit hard to try to rebuild exactly what you did with the Model Typ and dropdown widget but for Mashine Type.

Support 2.PNG

Support 3.PNG

Maybe there is a detailed documentation with a step to step manual?

Normaly the "TW_manufacturing_apps_customization"-manual helped me with every problem I had, but this time there is just a "what to edit for which option" not a "how to edit".

Support 4.PNG

Hi @Keffler ,

Yes, you need to add the Thing and service in the right side of mashup. The output of the service should be passed to dropdown list.

You can refer GetModel service in PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetFiltersController thing which is used for displaying asset model value in dropdown box.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Keffler
5-Regular Member
(To:Keffler)

Hey @hchanana,
sorry for texting you again, but I still have some problems with my task to add new filter-options.

When I go to ModelsFilterCheckBox for modelnumber there is the propertie T Prompt to add a name. In the checkbox for modelnumber it is [[PTC.SCA.SCO.ModelNumber]].
I can´t find something like that for my new propertie machineType. How can I create something like that to add it to the new checkbox?

1.PNG

Also I don´t know how to configurate the widget under the checkbox correctly. It´s conected to PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetFiltersController over GetModels, all data to data. This was easy to build for the new one. (red in the picture below)
But there is also the conection from PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetAdvisorListFiltersSessionHelper over GetAssetFilterInfo, all data, modelNumber to selectedText. And there is my problem. There is no machineType in GetAssetFilterInfo for the selected Text. (blue in the picture below)
2.PNG

I know, that this is also pretty new for you, because the manufacting apps are new, but maybe there is a way to help me out with my problem? :)

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi @Keffler ,

Unfortunately the issue you are facing need deeper investigation of your system details. In order to assist you directly, please open a Technical Support case via the PTC Support Portal so that we may gather some additional information from your system to assist you with diagnosing the problem.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags