cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Asset Advisor Custom Asset Filters

bmellish
5-Regular Member

Asset Advisor Custom Asset Filters

Right now filters are mapped to the following:

NOT_CONFIGURED(​0​), WARNING(​1​), RUNNING(​2​), PLANNED_DOWNTIME(​3​), UNPLANNED_DOWNTIME(​4​), UNAVAILABLE(​5​)

We are not connected to a KepServer, so we are not able to create logic per asset in asset advisor.  In order to work around this, we are overriding the PTC.Factory.StatusExpressionResourceProvider.CustomizedStatusEvaluation.  However, trying to bin our more complex states into these fields leaves people needing a decoder ring to figure out the actual state.

What I would like to do is re-map the fields above to match the states we have already defined for our things.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My understanding is you can create your own container mashup and replace the one using  Launch Point Configuration Thing mapping. Selected criteria should saved in session so that the filtering logic can use it. I guess you may need to write your own service to filter the Assets but returning the same infotable/datashape as OOTB.

Thanks,

Varathan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:bmellish)

Hi Ben.

Apologies for the delay.  Someone from our Engineering team is reviewing this inquiry and will respond once they have a solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

My understanding is you can create your own container mashup and replace the one using  Launch Point Configuration Thing mapping. Selected criteria should saved in session so that the filtering logic can use it. I guess you may need to write your own service to filter the Assets but returning the same infotable/datashape as OOTB.

Thanks,

Varathan

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:bmellish)

Hi Ben.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.  If you continue to have questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags