cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Assign duplicates for Manufacturing Apps, customization of app design

ninja
6-Contributor

Assign duplicates for Manufacturing Apps, customization of app design

Is there a way to assign duplicate mashups (e.g. PTC.Factory.Logout Mashup) to the PTC.FactoryConsole? 

I want to change the Logout Area and assign this to the Mashup.

Or is it possible to customize the PTC.FactoryConsole oder duplicate this Mashup and use it with my own design configurations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:ninja)

Hi @ninja ,

PTC.Factory.Logout mashup is being called in the master PTC.FactoryConsole.Master (master mashup of PTC.FactoryConsole). If you want to duplicate/customize PTC.Factory.Logout then you need to duplicate PTC.FactoryConsole.Master also.

For the second query, you can create a duplicate of PTC.FactoryConsole. This is being called from PTC.Factory.LoginRedirect, so you need to duplicate this as well.

Better approach is to duplicate PTC.Factory.LoginRedirect first and set it as home mashup of your organization.

Then change the source property to contains duplicate master and PTC.FactoryConsole mashup.

Capture.JPG

In the duplicate master you can use your customized logout mashup for logout event.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hchanana
16-Pearl

Hi @ninja ,

PTC.Factory.Logout mashup is being called in the master PTC.FactoryConsole.Master (master mashup of PTC.FactoryConsole). If you want to duplicate/customize PTC.Factory.Logout then you need to duplicate PTC.FactoryConsole.Master also.

For the second query, you can create a duplicate of PTC.FactoryConsole. This is being called from PTC.Factory.LoginRedirect, so you need to duplicate this as well.

Better approach is to duplicate PTC.Factory.LoginRedirect first and set it as home mashup of your organization.

Then change the source property to contains duplicate master and PTC.FactoryConsole mashup.

Capture.JPG

In the duplicate master you can use your customized logout mashup for logout event.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

ninja
6-Contributor
(To:hchanana)

Hi @hchanana ,

Thanks for your reply!

I've made the duplicates and got one last question:

How can i change the linking from the console to the different Apps and back?

For example i load my new designed Factory.Concole.C Mashup and want to go to the asset advisor. That works fine with all design changes, but when i go back to the Console from the asset advisor the linking is wrong and i see the basic Console design. I have to change all the linking in the asset manager.

hchanana
16-Pearl

Hi @ninja ,

Can you please share the screenshots alongwith url which is getting requested while returing to Console from asset advisor.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags