Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see filtering options after installing manufacturing apps 8.4.3

SOLVED
Highlighted
Garnet

Can't see filtering options after installing manufacturing apps 8.4.3

Hello,

I had installed manufacturing apps 8.4.3 extension on Thingworx plaftorm 8.4.5 with PostgresSQL 10.

The installation went ok (without errors) but I can't see the filters in the asset advisor window (attached is the screenshot). I am logged as Administrator.

Any idea of what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can't see filtering options after installing manufacturing apps 8.4.3

Hi @olatz 

CSS doesn't get rendered properly in ThingWorx 8.4.5.  This causes the expand/collapse button to not display properly.  Could you please try these steps:

1. Please navigate to PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable
2. Go to Mashup tab of PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable , look for the mashup in the "TitleMashup" for Asset Advisor  i.e. PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListContainerMashup
3. Edit the Mashup
4. Go to the CSS tab and paste the following snippet there:

.customClass label:before {
    display:none !important;
}

.customClass label {
            background: url(/Thingworx/MediaEntities/PTC.Factory.CollapseTab) !important;
    height: 17.988px !important;
    width: 17px !important;
    display:inline-block !important;

}

5. Apply customClass on the master tile mashup, that will apply it to all mashups that use it

Thanks

Abhishek

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi @olatz 

CSS doesn't get rendered properly in ThingWorx 8.4.5.  This causes the expand/collapse button to not display properly.  Could you please try these steps:

1. Please navigate to PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable
2. Go to Mashup tab of PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable , look for the mashup in the "TitleMashup" for Asset Advisor  i.e. PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListContainerMashup
3. Edit the Mashup
4. Go to the CSS tab and paste the following snippet there:

.customClass label:before {
    display:none !important;
}

.customClass label {
            background: url(/Thingworx/MediaEntities/PTC.Factory.CollapseTab) !important;
    height: 17.988px !important;
    width: 17px !important;
    display:inline-block !important;

}

5. Apply customClass on the master tile mashup, that will apply it to all mashups that use it

Thanks

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks Abhishek. This solution solves the problem but not completely.

Now, I can see the image to click and expand the filters, but this image doesn't change. I mean, it should be in one position when the filter is not expanded, and in another when the filter is expanded.

Thanks,

Olatz.

Highlighted

Hi @olatz 

Could you please attach a screenshot of the issue that you were facing now, that you have mentioned above. The screenshot will give a clear fixture of problem  you having currently. You might just need to modify the css that i have provided you.

Thanks

Abhishek

Highlighted

Hi,

Attached two screenshots. There you can see that the icon doesn't change even if the menu is displayed or not.

Thanks.

Regards,

Olatz

Highlighted

Hi @olatz 

Thanks for supplying the screenshot. You can fix the modifying the custom class supplied by me. update the value og height and weight and try.

Thanks

Abhishek

Highlighted

Hi @olatz.

If the previous response provided by @abhkumar resolved your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Highlighted

Hi @olatz.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements