cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

DemoFactoryPackage Import doesn't work

OscarD
1-Newbie

DemoFactoryPackage Import doesn't work

Hi team,

I am trying to deploy the "DemoFactoryPackage" from https://www.ptc.com/en/thingworx/manufacturing-apps/Dashboard/Get-Started/Configuring-the-Apps-with-Demo-Data-Set-and-Si…

for simulating data of Assets and lines between KepServerEx 6 and Thingworx 8.0 MannufacturingApps.

But after doing the import of the File DemoFactoryDataSet.zip on the MannufacturingApps I don't find any of the Assets in the MannufacturingApp or Thingworx Composer.

Are the files on the link above wrong (I see a difference in the name, in the guide i see "DemoFactoryData-05-17-2017.zip" while in the current file is "DemoFactoryDataSet.zip")?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:OscarD)

Greetings Oscar Morales,

The file is correct and the name is "DemoFactoryDataSet.zip" .

If you open this file there should be entities folder which will contain the assets.Here is the screen shot :

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
OscarD
1-Newbie

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks.

hrajpal
13-Aquamarine

Greetings Oscar Morales,

The file is correct and the name is "DemoFactoryDataSet.zip" .

If you open this file there should be entities folder which will contain the assets.Here is the screen shot :

Top Tags