cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Error while Importing Manufacturing app extension in Thingworx 9.0

SO_9699370
10-Marble

Error while Importing Manufacturing app extension in Thingworx 9.0

Hi, 

We have an instance of thingworx 9.0 with postgres as its persistence provider on windows 2019 server in the cloud. I am trying to import manufacturing app. There are 3 parts to the bundle dependencies, extension and upgrade utils. I am successfully able to import dependencies and upgrade utils extension files, however when i try to import the extension I get the below error 

sco-AlertMonitor-customization-9.0.0-01-extension:9.0.0 sco-AlertMonitor-customization-9.0.0-01-extension is licensed but cannot find feature in license_capability_response.bin file

A quick not my instance isn't licensed yet, but I will license it in coming 2-3 days. Can you please let me know what needs to be done to proceed.

Kind Regards

SO

Kind Regards
SO
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SO_9699370 ,

Mfg apps needs a license which is not available on your instance due to which you are not able to import the extensions.

One you apply the license then you will be able to import it properly.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @SO_9699370 ,

Mfg apps needs a license which is not available on your instance due to which you are not able to import the extensions.

One you apply the license then you will be able to import it properly.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags