cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Get alerts by line

georgeanderson
11-Garnet

Get alerts by line

I am trying to get alerts for all of the children of a particular line. Can anyone provide insight on how to do this? For example, I have 4 assets grouped as a line, and each asset raises alerts. I would like to create a mashup that aggregates and sorts all of the alerts generated by these 4 assets and displays them on an Advanced Data Grid ordered by priority.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @georgeanderson,

We are working on your query and will get back to you on this.

Thanks,

Himanshu

There are many ways of achieving this requirement . For example : We have created one mashup for alerts which uses advanced grid to show the alerts

To achieve this , i am using a service which gives me alerts fired for Assets and then i filter those alerts with the help of a particular data shape .

Then using the result of this service, you can use this data on your advanced grid and can use multiple events as per your needs.

Regards,

Himesh Rajpal

New user, so please forgive me. I am struggling with filtering the results passed by the QueryAlertSummary service. I created a data shape with a query field having a default value equal to my json query (which I tested and validated). How do I bind the default value of my data shape to filter the advanced grid?

Top Tags