cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to add a new Equipment Type in Manuf Appas, I can't see the EquipmentTypeSettings table

herve_husson
10-Marble

How to add a new Equipment Type in Manuf Appas, I can't see the EquipmentTypeSettings table

Hello,

I'm trying to add a new "Equipment type" in Manuf Apps, but in the thing: PTC.Factory.C_LaunchPointconfigurationThing_8.3.0_05, I can't find, in the configuration page, the EquipmentTypeSettings table, where I should be able to add a new type of equipment.

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @herve_husson ,

We recommend to use latest version 8.4.x of manufacturing apps. In this you can add Equipment under configuration of LanuchPointConfigurationThing as below

Capture.JPG

For creating new equipment type, please refer "Creating Custom Equipment Types and Structures" section on page 18 for ThingWorx Apps Customization Guide 8.4.0

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @herve_husson ,

We recommend to use latest version 8.4.x of manufacturing apps. In this you can add Equipment under configuration of LanuchPointConfigurationThing as below

Capture.JPG

For creating new equipment type, please refer "Creating Custom Equipment Types and Structures" section on page 18 for ThingWorx Apps Customization Guide 8.4.0

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags