cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to custom the alert detail mash in mfg. app?

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet

How to custom the alert detail mash in mfg. app?

I want to add the 'message' column into the alert grid to show the current value and limit value. But I can not find a way to custom the alert detail mash. It's not included in the configuration of thing 'PTC.Factory.C_LaunchPointConfigurationThing_8.3.0_05'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @zhuwenxi,

You need to create a custom alert monitoring mashup and need to replace with the pre-defined alert monitoring mashup.

You can replace the existing mashup in PTC.FactoryConsole.C_DataTable_[ReleaseVersion] for PTC.Factory.AlertMonitor

PFB screenshot for reference

Capture

You also need to set PTC.FactoryConsole.C_DataTable_[ReleaseVersion] in TilesDataTable of PTC.Factory.C_LaunchPointConfigurationThing_[ReleaseVersion]

Capture2

Regards,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Greetings @zhuwenxi,

Please check the mashup PTC.SCA.SCO.ConfigurationAndSetup.C_AlertsConfigurationMashup_[ReleaseVersion] and launch point key is AlertsConfigurationMashup.

Thanks,

Himanshu

AlertsConfigurationMashup is only for alert configuration. What I need to custom is the alert monitoring mashup, that is not included in PTC.SCA.SCO.ConfigurationAndSetup.C_AlertsConfigurationMashup_[ReleaseVersion] launch point.

Hi @zhuwenxi,

You need to create a custom alert monitoring mashup and need to replace with the pre-defined alert monitoring mashup.

You can replace the existing mashup in PTC.FactoryConsole.C_DataTable_[ReleaseVersion] for PTC.Factory.AlertMonitor

PFB screenshot for reference

Capture

You also need to set PTC.FactoryConsole.C_DataTable_[ReleaseVersion] in TilesDataTable of PTC.Factory.C_LaunchPointConfigurationThing_[ReleaseVersion]

Capture2

Regards,

Himanshu

Hi @zhuwenxi,

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question. If questions are still pending, please post an update so we can continue to search for a solution.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags