cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to retrieve Windchill data and store it in PostgreSQL tables with Operator Advisor?

Bacca
5-Regular Member

How to retrieve Windchill data and store it in PostgreSQL tables with Operator Advisor?

Hello!

I'm in the process of learning Operator Advisor. Now I can connect to  Windchill  through Odata Connector, but I don't how to  store MPMlink data in PostgreSQL tables ,maybe I misunderstood it.  I wonder how the data in postgresql datasheet comes . Could you give me some examples or demos about OA ?

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:Bacca)

Hi @Bacca ,

You can use the ConvertFromProcessPlanId service available under PTC.SCA.SCO.MPMLinkWorkDefinitionConverter. This service fetch all process plan definitions and their related information from a Windchill process plan identifier, and puts them into the Operator Advisor database.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:Bacca)

Hi @Bacca ,

You can use the ConvertFromProcessPlanId service available under PTC.SCA.SCO.MPMLinkWorkDefinitionConverter. This service fetch all process plan definitions and their related information from a Windchill process plan identifier, and puts them into the Operator Advisor database.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags