cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to trigger alarm list based on selected rows from Tree Grid Advanced

hhidayat
4-Participant

How to trigger alarm list based on selected rows from Tree Grid Advanced

Hi,

I'm able to display alarm list on the grid widget. I bind GetPhysicalAssets to the the grid widget. I follow the method use in the Custom Asset Viewer tutorial. Selected rows will display the alarm only from the assets chosen.

However, I'm trying to use the TreeGridAdvanced to do the same but couldn't get the selected rows to show only the alarms from selected row assets.

Below is the screenshots for the attempt for TreeGridAdvanced

tree2.JPGtree1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dmoon
5-Regular Member
(To:hhidayat)

Hi Hidayat,

When you expand the infotable in your mashup you can see what kinds of fields you need to bind not just whole table from selectedRows to selectNode. Can you tell me which mashup you are looking at?

Daniel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dmoon
5-Regular Member

How does the datashape look like for "selectNode" and "selectedRows"?

Are they same? Or does even "selectRows" include all fields that "selectNode" requires?

hhidayat
4-Participant
(To:dmoon)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the prompt reply. The selectedRows and selectedNodes are part of MFG App services. I'm not able to see deeper into the data tables. The purpose is to pass name from Tree Grid Advanced to the QueryAlertSummary.

Thank you

Hidayat

dmoon
5-Regular Member

Hi Hidayat,

When you expand the infotable in your mashup you can see what kinds of fields you need to bind not just whole table from selectedRows to selectNode. Can you tell me which mashup you are looking at?

Daniel

Top Tags