cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

I have a question about manufacturing-related KPI(net efficiency)

yonkim
9-Granite

I have a question about manufacturing-related KPI(net efficiency)

I have a question about manufacturing-related KPI information.
What is the "True Efficiency" of the KPI information shown in the thingworx manfacturing demo and how do I calculate it?MFG_APPS_OVERVIEW.png

4 REPLIES 4
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:yonkim)

Greetings Yonkim,

In the demo video, true efficiency and net efficiency are measured as per the general manufacturing industry standards.

Basically efficiency is calculated as Output/Input .Here Output will be Parts Produced or Sold and Input will be raw materials, labor, equipments

Based on your business model , you can calculate the efficiency

Thanks,

Himesh Rajpal

Greetings @yonkim,

Following up with you on the original question posted here, if Himesh's response has answered this for you, please mark the post with "Accept as Solution" for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Or, if you are still unresolved on this issue, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you.

Best regards,
Steven M

This KPI is not from the building blocks provided by R&D. It is added by pre-sales team. Probably reaching them directly is faster to get the answer.

Thanks,

Varathan

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:vranganathan)

Hi @yonkim.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Or, if you are still unresolved on this issue, please let us know and we can continue troubleshooting with you.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags