cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Import ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps as a ThingWorx Extension

tikegami
1-Newbie

Import ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps as a ThingWorx Extension

Hello.

I tried "Import Thingworx manu. Apps as ThingWorx Extension" which is another installation method.

After completing the import, running "Manage" opened [Installed Extension Packages].

Configure Java for Tomcat was completed.

To verify that I can access
Https: // localhost: 8080 / Thingworx / FormLogin / Welcome.
By accessing the above
  "The named organization Welcome does not exist" is displayed, Access could not be made.
I confirmed "Organuzation" on the Thingworx composer, but "Welcome" does not exist.

To find out why it is not possible to access, what should be examined?
Also, where does "Welcome" exist?

Regards,

takashi

execute_manage.png

Localhost.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:tikegami)

Hello Takashi,

The Welcome Organization is auto created once the extension "ThingworxManufacturingApps-8.0.0-00-extension" is imported successfully.

I would recommend you to import the manufacturing apps extension again and check the installation results to see if you are getting some error .

If the import is successful , you will be asked to refresh the composer . Once you click yes , you can check the organizations again.

Best Regards,

Himesh Rajpal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:tikegami)

Hello Takashi,

The Welcome Organization is auto created once the extension "ThingworxManufacturingApps-8.0.0-00-extension" is imported successfully.

I would recommend you to import the manufacturing apps extension again and check the installation results to see if you are getting some error .

If the import is successful , you will be asked to refresh the composer . Once you click yes , you can check the organizations again.

Best Regards,

Himesh Rajpal

Hello Himesh.

Log time no reply, sorry.

As you received the answer, [Wellcome] was not.
I abandoned this extension environment. I created the environment again and carried out Express Install. The result came to [Wellcome] without problems.
Thank you for your response. I would be pleased if you could get an answer next time.

Best regards,

takashi

Top Tags