cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Import of Thingworx Utilities not working

Hannes
4-Participant

Import of Thingworx Utilities not working

Hello,

i want to import the Thingworx Utilities plugin into my Installation. The problem is that some extensions of the utility not being imported because of the extension "WebSocketTunnel_ExtensionPackage" is missing (see first screenshot tw).

And when i try to import the missing dependency it says that the "WebSocketTunnel_ExtensionPackage" is already installed (screenshot tw2).

Do anyone know what to do now?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
mapathak
12-Amethyst
(To:Hannes)

Hello Hannes, 

In order to thingworx utilities function properly, the following order need to be followed to import extension

1. Web socket
  2.  Mail
  3. Google Maps
  4. ThingWorx Utilities

You must install ThingWorx Utilities last in order for it to function correctly. However, now you can download the latest Web socket tunnel extension (Version 4.0.0) from thingworx marketplace and imported again.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Pathak

Hannes
4-Participant
(To:mapathak)

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

The problem is the same. The imported Websocket extension on the screenshot is the newest from the marketplace (v4.0). It still says that the Websocket Tunnel extension is already installted and when i import the Utilities it says that the Websocket Tunnel Extension is missing.

mapathak
12-Amethyst
(To:Hannes)

Hello Hannes, 

As per your tw2.PNG screenshot, the websockettunnel extension is 2.0 however what I recommend you to kindly delete this extension from Import/Export > Manage Extension  (attached screenshot)

I have attached WebSocket_Tunnel_Extension_Package_4.0.0 extension.kindly download it and reimported again (attached screenshot) and it should following result.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Pathak

Top Tags