cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Incorrect credentials

laue
7-Bedrock

Incorrect credentials

Hello,

I am using Thingworx 8.4 with Manufacturing Apps extension.

Unfortunatly, it is not possible to login (Adminstrator) to /Thingworx/FormLogin/Welcome or even /Thingworx/FormLogin. Instead I get the message: "Anmeldeinformationen stimmen nicht mit einer gültigen Benutzername-Passwort-Kombination für diese Organisation überein. Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal." (In English: Username and password for this Organisation do not match. Please, try again later.).

In the Security Log I get a Nullpointerexeption:

ApplicationContext.sessionDestroyed(HttpSessionEvent) failed. [ java.lang.NullPointerException: userName was null ][ userName was null ] 

Eventhough the usernamefield is not empty.

What could be the Problem?

Thanks

Cedrik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
laue
7-Bedrock
(To:laue)

Problem solved. It was an issue with the port forwarding

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hchanana
16-Pearl

Hi @laue ,

Can you double check your Administrator password.

Also can check if you are able to login to ThingWorx Composer with Administrator user.

If yes, please share the complete application logs, error logs, script logs and security logs of the timestamp of error occurred while logging into manufacturing apps console.

Thanks,

Himanshu

laue
7-Bedrock
(To:hchanana)

Hi Himanshu,

I double checked the password. In the security Log the error is only marked as warning. in all other logs nothing is listed with that timstamp. Furthermore, this Warning occured on two other machines.

As I said it is not only a problem with the FormLogin of Manufacturing Apps, but a problem with all FormLogins(even for Everyone).

Further info:

i have a postgres database installed

Thanks,

Laue

laue
7-Bedrock

Problem solved. It was an issue with the port forwarding

Top Tags