cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Kepserver: Maximum Records to Import issue

Sri1
13-Aquamarine

Kepserver: Maximum Records to Import issue

Hi,

I am connecting Mysql through odbc client. The records in my database table are of 5 rows but the default "Maximum Records to Import " is 3  and not allowing me to increase above this. So in kepserver only 3 out of 5 rows are shown.

Path: Kepserver>Tag Generation Options>Maximum Records to Import 

I am doing this in trial version of Kepserver in my system. But in other system this is not the case(also using trial version).

What is this issue?

Thanks,

Sri1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewBlack
4-Participant
(To:Sri1)

Greetings,

There are no known limitations to the import and this may be unique to your implementation of the software, so please create a ticket so that one of our specialty teams can assist you.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Black

Senior Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewBlack
4-Participant

Greetings,

There are no known limitations to the import and this may be unique to your implementation of the software, so please create a ticket so that one of our specialty teams can assist you.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Black

Senior Technical Support Engineer

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Sri1.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags