cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Kepware and GE Multilin 850

CM_9772182
1-Newbie

Kepware and GE Multilin 850

im trying to connect and read a modbus map from a GE Multilin 850 power meter. i am able to connect to the device using modbus tcp and tags show valid, but the data read from the mod bus address is not what it should be. has anyone done this before and could possibly share their config settings. ive tried various settings but maybe its an odd high/low setting on the word/dword or a strange zero addressing issue?

thanks

1 REPLY 1
CM_8750417
4-Participant
(To:CM_9772182)

Greetings,

Thanks for the inquiry. I believe you are on the correct track with the manipulation of the Byte order within the device properties > Settings.  Here is a link to the page in the help file that covers the different Byte order options:

https://www.kepware.com/getattachment/8febc608-82ca-4a2e-aeb9-00badbc4fe1d/modbus-ethernet-manual.pdf#page=22

If additional support is needed, please submit a case (with the device documentation attached) through the "my kepware" portal of the Kepware.com website.

Top Tags