cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Keystore password issue

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Keystore password issue

HI,

I installed tomcat 8.5 but i am not getting the keystore password by default so my thingworx is not starting up. Please help in resolving the issue?

Thank you,

V.Shalini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Shalini.

Did you set a password during the Tomcat installation?  Have you checked to see if you can hit the Tomcat page:

Once you've validated that the Tomcat page is coming up, we can proceed to troubleshoot the ThingWorx installation.  We'll need some details around your implementation, such as version of ThingWorx, backend database, etc.

Regards.

--Sharon Langley-Anderson

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Shalini.

Did you set a password during the Tomcat installation?  Have you checked to see if you can hit the Tomcat page:

Once you've validated that the Tomcat page is coming up, we can proceed to troubleshoot the ThingWorx installation.  We'll need some details around your implementation, such as version of ThingWorx, backend database, etc.

Regards.

--Sharon Langley-Anderson

You may want to check the install document. It has a default document. You may want to try it.

Thanks,

Varathan

jamesm1
5-Regular Member
(To:vranganathan)

Is your THINGWORX_PLATFORM_SETTINGS environment variable set to correctly point to you ThingworxPlatform folder?

Greetings shalini visveswaraiya

Following up with you on the original question posted here, can you please indicate if the recommendations given by either Sharon, Varathan, or James answered this for you?

If any of these posts adequately answered your question, you can mark the reply as the "Correct Answer."

Or, if you are still unresolved on your original question, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you. This feedback is a key step toward ensuring Community users with a similar issue are able to locate the information they need.   

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags