cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Manufacturing App Download Site

mikefinch87
10-Marble

Manufacturing App Download Site

Following the instructions here: it says the manufacturing app and service app downloads should be at:

To locate the download, go to the PTC Software Downloads page and expand the following folders: ThingWorx Platform > Release 8.5 > ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Extension or ThingWorx Service Apps Extension > Most Recent Datecode.

However I do not see them:

Capture.JPG

I can find the Service Apps here: PTC Smart Connected Applications > Release 8.5, but no manufacturing apps.

This post indicates it might be a licencing error.  Please let me know what I need to do to resolve.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mikefinch87)

Hi @mikefinch87.

I checked the entitlements for your company but did not find one for Manufacturing Apps.  If you have a Service Contract number, I can try to do further research.  Otherwise, you will need to contact your PTC Sales Rep for assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mikefinch87)

Hi @mikefinch87.

I checked the entitlements for your company but did not find one for Manufacturing Apps.  If you have a Service Contract number, I can try to do further research.  Otherwise, you will need to contact your PTC Sales Rep for assistance.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags