cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Manufacturing App Tiles not showing. Not able to login

Sri1
13-Aquamarine

Manufacturing App Tiles not showing. Not able to login

Hi,

I am using a Trial version of Thingworx Foundation and am importing Manufacturing App extension.

I am getting the below error, and none of the tiles are shown.

Error:

CouCould not load "PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListContainerMashup". Reason: 403 - You don't have a valid license. Ask your administrator for access to the following license feature: twx_asst_advld not load "PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListContainerMashup". Reason: 403 - You don't have a valid license. Ask your administrator for access to the following license feature: twx_asst_adv

Regards,

Sri1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:Sri1)

Hi @Sri1 ,

For manufacturing apps, additional features are needed in the license file which are not available in trial license.

Due to this, Mfg apps tiles are not visible on the console.

You need to have commercial license for exploring features of manufacturing apps.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hchanana
16-Pearl

Hi @Sri1 ,

For manufacturing apps, additional features are needed in the license file which are not available in trial license.

Due to this, Mfg apps tiles are not visible on the console.

You need to have commercial license for exploring features of manufacturing apps.

Thanks,

Himanshu

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Sri1.

Since the trial version comes with it's own license, it doesn't include the ThingWorx Apps features.  To resolve the issue, you will need to generate your own license and apply it.  Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this process.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Sri1.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the response you like the best as the Accepted Solution.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags