cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Manufacturing Extension configure Tag

RockLala
11-Garnet

Manufacturing Extension configure Tag

I Import Manufacturing Extension in to my thingworx 8.2 and through which i can access manufacturing app but i don't  know about how to configure Kepware tag and get runtime value for there. i configure server and Discover device successfully....

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Greetings @RockLala,

You can locate the IndustrialGateway Thing that is connected to the KEPServerEX on the ThingWorx New Composer and bind tags in KEPServerEX to properties in ThingWorx.

Please refer Industrial Connections Example on Help Center for step by step detail of binding KepServerEX tags to properties in ThingWorx.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Greetings @RockLala,

You can locate the IndustrialGateway Thing that is connected to the KEPServerEX on the ThingWorx New Composer and bind tags in KEPServerEX to properties in ThingWorx.

Please refer Industrial Connections Example on Help Center for step by step detail of binding KepServerEX tags to properties in ThingWorx.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags