cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Missing production advisor

Bach
5-Regular Member

Missing production advisor

Hi,

I am trying to install Thingworx Manufacturing App. The "Production advisor" is missing. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

bha1

TWx_Production_Advisor.pngmfg_app.pngLicense.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Bach)

Hi bh1.

This is usually the result of a licensing issue.

We would first need to validate your entitlements but I would need more information to do so.  If you can please update your profile with email address, company, etc., I will be able to determine if we would need a case for troubleshooting this issue.

Regards.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi bh1.

This is usually the result of a licensing issue.

We would first need to validate your entitlements but I would need more information to do so.  If you can please update your profile with email address, company, etc., I will be able to determine if we would need a case for troubleshooting this issue.

Regards.

It could also be the Access Control. The logged in user must be assigned to Production Manager role. Otherwise, you will not see Production Advisor Tile.

Thanks,

Varathan

Bach
5-Regular Member
(To:vranganathan)

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I was logged in as Administrator. I also tried adding Admin to that role and it didn't work.

PTC checked my TWx license, and it was clear that this is a licensing problem.

Bach

I understand that.

My point was it could also be from Access Control. I want to add it to this thread for future reference.

Thanks,

Varathan

hrajpal
13-Aquamarine

Have you imported service apps extensions too ?

Thanks,

Himesh Rajpal

Bach
5-Regular Member
(To:hrajpal)

yes. It was a licensing problem. Everything is running fine now.

mapathak
12-Amethyst

Hello Bach, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

If our response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards, 

Manoj Pathak

Top Tags