cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Modify Page Title

ogcorf74
6-Contributor

Modify Page Title

Hi - I can successfully change the thingworx logo in the header mashup of Thingworx Manufacturing Apps.

How did I change the app title? So for example if I bring up Asset Advisor it shows that as text in the header mashup. Is it possiblle to add or change this? I have added my own mashup and want to give it a title when the header mashup opens.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tchatterjee
5-Regular Member
(To:ogcorf74)

Hi,

You can change the title name of the asset advisor in the "Localization Table" from the thingworx composer.

The localization token responsible for the asset title is "PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.MasterTitleLabel".

Kindly refer to the images attached.

Regards,

Tushar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tchatterjee
5-Regular Member
(To:ogcorf74)

Hi,

You can change the title name of the asset advisor in the "Localization Table" from the thingworx composer.

The localization token responsible for the asset title is "PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.MasterTitleLabel".

Kindly refer to the images attached.

Regards,

Tushar

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:tchatterjee)

Hi @ogcorf74.

If the response provided by @tchatterjee answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags