cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Problem installing ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps trial version 8.4

ljam
9-Granite

Problem installing ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps trial version 8.4

Hi,

I have two servers, server 1 with Thingworx foundation trial 8.4 and in server 2 I installed Industrial connectivity trial 8.4, and now when I'm installing Manufacturing Apps trial 8.4 the installator show me two error messages. I attach 2 images with errors and log of installation. Could you help me with that?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:ljam)

Hi @ljam ,

As you have mentioned that you have Thingworx foundation trial 8.4 installed on your server and you are getting errors while trying to install Manufacturing Apps trial 8.4. The errors might be occurring because of conflict between Thingworx foundation and Manufacturing Apps trial installer as there are already software like Postgres, tomcat is already installed with Thingworx.

We recommend you to install manufacturing apps trial on a separate server and it need at least 2GB of disk space, 4 cores, and 8GB of RAM.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:ljam)

Hi @ljam ,

As you have mentioned that you have Thingworx foundation trial 8.4 installed on your server and you are getting errors while trying to install Manufacturing Apps trial 8.4. The errors might be occurring because of conflict between Thingworx foundation and Manufacturing Apps trial installer as there are already software like Postgres, tomcat is already installed with Thingworx.

We recommend you to install manufacturing apps trial on a separate server and it need at least 2GB of disk space, 4 cores, and 8GB of RAM.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Top Tags