cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Problem with Quality calculations

zackp
6-Contributor

Problem with Quality calculations

I am trying out Manufacturing Apps. All data is from KEPWare. I have set up performance metrics. Good Parts and Bad Parts count both come from Kepware and looks right. The total count is calculated using Good+Bad and looks right under Performance tab. Everything updates smoothly. However, keep getting Quality numbers all over the place from 2000% to 60% The Total Count under "Monitored Properties" is wrong, and is different from Total Count when setting up "Performance Metrics". Please let me know how to fix this problem. KPI is calculated every 5 mins.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zackp
6-Contributor
(To:SebB)

sure, that will be great!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:zackp)

Hi @zackp ,

Can you please share your ThingWorx and Manufacturing Apps version.

Also please share the screenshot for additional property for total count property along with the source (Tag bind to kepserver) of the affected asset.

Thanks,

Himanshu

SebB
12-Amethyst

@zackp 

what is your value for Ideal run rate?

Could you send a screenshot of your configuration in the apps?

Seb

Seb
Principal Solution Experience Architect
PTC
zackp
6-Contributor

Ideal run rate is 20.8 per minute. As shown below, the numbers shown for Good/Total Parts are right; but the Quality KPI is wrong. 

SebB
12-Amethyst

@zackp 

you said that the total count in monitored properties is wrong. could you send a screenshot how its looks in the system?

Seb

Seb
PTC
zackp
6-Contributor

Total count is always 0 for me in Monitored Properties, while it is right under performance metrics; Total count here is supposed to be the total number from beginning of the operation time, right? Should it be the same for GoodCount here? I tied it to a tag. Is this the problem?

SebB
12-Amethyst

@zackp 

yes that seems to be the problem, but i dont know why the total count shows 0 if it show a value in the configuration page.

Could we do a Webex session, so i can take a look on the system?

Seb

Seb
PTC
zackp
6-Contributor

sure, that will be great!

Top Tags