cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ProductionHistoricalData mashups for different machine types

zackp
6-Contributor

ProductionHistoricalData mashups for different machine types

I would like to know if the Manufacturing App is capable of launching different types of mashups for different asset types, like cutting machines, forging machine, etc. I want to use “PTC.Factory.C_ProductionHistoricalData_8.4.1_01" as a starting point but have different flavors based on asset types. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:zackp)

Hi @zackp ,

As per the current functionality it is not possible to launch different type of mashup for different asset types.

You can customize the mashup PTC.Factory.C_ProductionHistoricalData_[ReleaseVersion]) for displaying charts and other information however it will be applicable for all asset types.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:zackp)

Hi @zackp ,

As per the current functionality it is not possible to launch different type of mashup for different asset types.

You can customize the mashup PTC.Factory.C_ProductionHistoricalData_[ReleaseVersion]) for displaying charts and other information however it will be applicable for all asset types.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags