cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Regarding Manufacturing App

HemalathaMsk
6-Contributor

Regarding Manufacturing App

Hi,

I have already installed Thingworx-mssql in my machine.  I'm looking for the below

1.   Manufacturing app extension to import into ThingWorx which i have already installed, but i couldn't find one.

2 .  I tried downloading Manufacturing app (ThingworxManufacturingApps-8.0.1-02-developerKit), but by default this come with postgre sql.  Do we have one for MSSQL?

Thanks

Hema

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Greetings Hemalatha,

You will need to have the correct license entitlement to download the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Extensions. I will contact you outside of this Community thread to assist you with investigating your current entitlement.

Best regards,

Steven M

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:HemalathaMsk)

Hi Hema,

To obtain the Manufacturing Apps Extension, go to PTC Software Downloads->PTC Smart Connected Applications->Release APPs->ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Extensions ->Most Recent DateCode

HemalathaMsk
6-Contributor
(To:jdass)

Hi Janet,

Thanks for your reply.

You are right, i have checked there already for some reason this part "PTC Software Downloads->PTC Smart Connected Applications->" is not shown to my ID.  I have licensed access to Thingworx and other stuff but this is not visible.

When i spoke to one of the person from PTC he mentioned there is a problem in displaying this URL.  Is there any other place i can download?

Thanks

Hema

Greetings Hemalatha,

You will need to have the correct license entitlement to download the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Extensions. I will contact you outside of this Community thread to assist you with investigating your current entitlement.

Best regards,

Steven M

That's great.

Thank you.

The Manufacturing Apps installer supports only Postgres at this point. For other data sources, we need to import it as extension.

Thanks for the clarification Varathan

Top Tags