cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Shift Schedules Apps9.1

Carl985
10-Marble

Shift Schedules Apps9.1

What is the best practice for setting the shifts to shift Schedules. I created 1 shift schedule for 24hr shift 00:00 to 24:00 and the kpi calculation updates at the time interval currently set to 15 minutes. But when I used the shift schedule for 2 split shift 07:00 - 15:00 and 15:00 to 23:00 the calculation  stopped working at 14:59 I checked the kpi cache and get time last  updated at 14:59.07

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Himanshu

It's fixed now one of my colleagues was doing some trial configuration of new tables and mashups using an asset connected through manufacturing apps. During his configuration he has caused a java language nullpointerexception fault on this one asset the nullpointerexception stops the kpischeduler from completing.

Fixed by deleting the asset and value stream on composer as would not delete through apps as getting rest fault then had to reconfigure the device but with a different name as waiting on the colleague to remove his configuration 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Carl985 ,

KPI's values are calculated based on the shiftscheduleId value for particular asset in composer.

Please check the shiftscheduleId of asset and then the shift details for corresponding shiftscheduleId to get the details.

Please refer community post https://community.ptc.com/t5/Manufacturing-Apps/Work-shifts-weekly-plan/m-p/664608#M1827 for details on how shift works in mfg apps.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Hi Himanshu

It's fixed now one of my colleagues was doing some trial configuration of new tables and mashups using an asset connected through manufacturing apps. During his configuration he has caused a java language nullpointerexception fault on this one asset the nullpointerexception stops the kpischeduler from completing.

Fixed by deleting the asset and value stream on composer as would not delete through apps as getting rest fault then had to reconfigure the device but with a different name as waiting on the colleague to remove his configuration 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Carl985)

Hi @Carl985.

Thank you for your follow-up to advise the specifics around your issue.  For the benefit of others in the community, please mark your last post as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags