cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Status refresh in Asset Advisor

md'ambrosio
8-Gravel

Status refresh in Asset Advisor

Hello,

I defined the status table and one alert basing the same asset property, e.g. status.

It happens that the alert is immediately triggered as soon the status property value changes, while the status  changes after some seconds (about 30 seconds).

Then for some seconds the Asset Advisor monitor shows the Asset still 'Running' (should be 'Planned Downtime') while the Alert is active.

Is this behavior correct? Many thanks Martina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @md'ambrosio ,

As per the current functionality,  status is calculated using a service based on several properties and evaluated periodically when the UI is refreshed. This is done mainly for performance reasons and it is not real time.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @md'ambrosio ,

As per the current functionality,  status is calculated using a service based on several properties and evaluated periodically when the UI is refreshed. This is done mainly for performance reasons and it is not real time.

Thanks,

Himanshu

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags