1) kepserver is connected to MSSQL db and a status value for a parameter in db table is made as 1.
2) This parameter's status value of is getting reflected in Kepservers's quick client.
3) I have connected the Thingworx with the Kepserver with connection status showing success.
4) In Thingworx > configuration and Setup >added a parameter> went to status
5) In status i defined the Running status expression to the the kepserver parameter and set '=1'
Now the issue is the Status for that parameter in not showing "Running" in Production KPI's page.
The status 1 is reflection from DB to Kepserver and Kepserver connection with Manufacturing app is good,
- The application key is not yet expired.
- The expression in "status" is correct.
But the Running status is not reflecting in Production KPI's page
Go to Solution.
Was a stupid mistake.
The status are priority wise and I gave a wrong condition to a status above Running status.
This didn't allow the Running status to execute
View solution in original post