cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Thingworx Manufacturing app extension import errors

mnaeem
14-Alexandrite

Thingworx Manufacturing app extension import errors

Thank you for help!

Thingworx platform: 8.4.4

Manufacturing: MED-61227-CD-084_SP4_ThingWorx-Apps-8-4-4-extension-bundle.zip

Configure tomcat: 5120

ThingWorx-Apps-8.4.4-00-extension-dependencies.zip have successfully been imported but while importing ThingWorx-Apps-8.4.4-00-extension.zip got the following errors. 

AppHomePage-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  KEPServerMonitor-customization-8.4.4-00-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  SCO_Common-customization-8.4.4-00-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  MFG_Common-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  KEPServerPlantstatus-customization-8.4.4-00-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  KEPServerMonitor-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  KEPServerTroubleshootingTool-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  KEPServerPlantstatus-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  UserManagement-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  sco-UserManagement-customization-8.4.4-00-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  NITestStand-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  AssetMonitor-customization-8.4.4-00-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  AssetMonitor-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  AlertMonitor-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  AppHomePage-customization-8.4.4-00-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
  sco-AlertMonitor-customization-8.4.4-00-extension:8.4.4 Could not find extension (RemoteAccessExtension:0.0.0) depended upon by SCO_Common-extension:8.4.4
15 REPLIES 15
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mnaeem)

Hi @mnaeem.

You need to download and install the Remote Access extension for your release of the product:

slangley_0-1576775053797.png

Regards.

--Sharon

mnaeem
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Thank you very much @slangley ,

After exporting all the required extensions closed the composer and restarted tomcat.

Now getting following error on launching the manufacturing app.

Could not load "PTC.Factory.KEPServerEX.ListServers". Reason: 403 - You don't have a valid license. Ask your administrator for access to the following license feature: twx_mfg_common

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mnaeem.

It sounds like your license file does not include a current entitlement to Manufacturing Apps.  In Composer, please navigate to Monitor > Subsystems > Licensing Subsystem Settings.  Then send me a screenshot of the license features.  Be sure to include the column containing the expiration date.

Regards.

--Sharon

mnaeem
14-Alexandrite

Thank You @slangley!

Here is the screen shot of Licensing Subsystem Settings.

mnaeem_0-1577085720750.png

Best Regards,

Naeem

slangley
23-Emerald II

It looks like your license file is missing one of the Mfg Apps features:

slangley_1-1577136046984.png

At this point, it's best to open a case.  I will be happy to open one on your behalf with your approval to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

mnaeem
14-Alexandrite

Thank you @slangley ,

It'd be really helpful if you can open a case on my behalf.

Best Regards,

Naeem

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mnaeem.

I have opened case 15212464 and assigned it to the License Mgmt team.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mnaeem.

I saw that the case was closed with "no response from customer."  Were you able to solve your issue some other way?  If so, please post the details here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

mnaeem
14-Alexandrite

Hi @slangley ,

I'm sorry I wasn't following that problem for a while.

I'd like to import the extensions from beginning but I'm unable to delete the already imported extensions. Could you please help me in that.

Thank You!

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mnaeem.

Removal of the Mfg Apps extension is prone to issues.  I recommend that we open a case so a Support Services engineer can assist you with an appropriate solution.

Please let me know if you would like to pursue this level of support and I will be happy to open the case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

mnaeem
14-Alexandrite

Thank you @slangley 

Yes, please I'd be really thankful to you.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mnaeem.

Case #15233806 has been created on your behalf and assigned to the appropriate team.  I'll monitor the status of the case and post an update here once it has been resolved.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mnaeem.

From the status on the case, the support team was able to assist you with removing unwanted extensions.  Have you now been able to import ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps successfully?

Regards.

--Sharon

mnaeem
14-Alexandrite

Hi @slangley ,

Thank you!

Yes, I've been contacted by support service and explained me how to do it, but there are some extensions which are binded to some entities. And I'm not able to delete those entities, in fact the delete option for these entities is invisible.

Best Regards,

Naeem

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @mnaeem.

If you still need assistance, feel free to reopen the case.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags