cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Unable to browse for tags from OPC Aggregator in TWX

tomsoistmann
6-Contributor

Unable to browse for tags from OPC Aggregator in TWX

Good afternoon,

I recently connected Thingworx to a remote OPC server via the OPC Aggregator. The connection was made successfully and all of my devices are populated as Things in Thingworx.

Within the Thingworx Composer I can browse all tags normally via any Mange Bindings screen. However, when I try to browse for tags in either the Trends & Troubleshooting or Configuration & Setup, I cannot expand past the top level.

Why would I be able to browse for tags in Composer but not from within any of these mashups? See attached screenshots for the differences.

2 REPLIES 2

How did you establish connection between Thingworx and OPC aggregator?  Did you use the Thingworx Composer or Controls Adviser App?

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:tomsoistmann)

Hi @tomsoistmann.

Have you found a solution to your problem?  If so, please share your solution with the rest of the community and mark it as the Accepted Solution.  If you still have issues, please provide answers to the questions asked in the reply from @vranganathan.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags