cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Using an existing Middleware to feed Thingworx with information

PD_9717258
5-Regular Member

Using an existing Middleware to feed Thingworx with information

Hello,

I would like to implement a worker guidance using PTC Thingworx and PTC Vuforia. 

Since we are not using any PTC software like Kepware as a middleware solution, I'm wondering if it is possible to using our existing middleware (soffico Orchestra & soffico Juno).

Can anybody tell me if it's possible? What kind of problems/challenges I need to consider?

Thank you in advance

Philipp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PD_9717258)

Hi @PD_9717258.

We don't have any information regarding your middleware solutions, but ThingWorx is open for accepting connections from third party products.  We accept REST calls and SDK's as well as an integration tool called Flow.

We suggest that unless someone has specifics on your use case that you try it and let us know if you run into specific issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PD_9717258)

Hi @PD_9717258.

We don't have any information regarding your middleware solutions, but ThingWorx is open for accepting connections from third party products.  We accept REST calls and SDK's as well as an integration tool called Flow.

We suggest that unless someone has specifics on your use case that you try it and let us know if you run into specific issues.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @PD_9717258.

If the previous response was helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.  If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags