cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not entitled to the Composer feature. Please contact your PTC account team

SOLVED

Re: You are not entitled to the Composer feature. Please contact your PTC account team

If that is the case, it should be a bug. It should be fixed. Let me re-install and get back to you.

Re: You are not entitled to the Composer feature. Please contact your PTC account team

Hi Peng.

You advised that you did not install on a system that was already running Manufacturing Apps.   But is it possible that you already had ThingWorx installed?  Is there any reason you would not want to install the full product?  If you decide to do so, we can open a case and assist you through the process.  If not, you may want to run the uninstaller, and then rerun the install ensuring you are actually installing the Developer Kit edition.

Regards.

--Sharon

Greetings Peng Huat Cheah

Following up with you on the original question posted here, can you please indicate if the recommendations given resolved this for you?

If there is a post that adequately answered your question, you can mark the reply as the "Correct Answer."

Or, if you are still unresolved on your original question, let us know and we can continue troubleshooting this with you. This feedback is a key step toward ensuring Community users with a similar issue are able to locate the information they need.

Best regards,

Steven M

I installed on a fresh install on a new windows 12 R2 instance. Everything just works for me.

Thanks,

Varathan

HI All,

Thanks for your help. I managed to make it works by reinstalling the Developer Version in a new server.

Announcements