cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

can't see new equipment type after importing

olatz
12-Amethyst

can't see new equipment type after importing

Hi,

Our environment is Thingworx 8.5.2 with Manufacturing Apps 8.5.2.

After creating 3 new equipment types, and creating new equipments of these types everything was working ok. But we made an export to import the manufacturing apps configuración to another server with the same environment and it doesn't work. 

When a click on the configuracion menu, I can see my equipments tree but when I try to access to the status configuration page, I can't see the status definition table (see status-configuration.png). I also try to create a new equipment but previously created equipment types are not in the Type list, I only can see the default equipment types: site, line and asset.

I didn't get any error in the import process. It seems like my new 3 equipment types doesn't exist in the new server but they are present in the PTC.Factory.C_LaunchPointConfigurationThing_8.5.2_00 and the equipment things exist as I can see my equipments tree.

In the logs I am getting the following error mensagges:

Application log:

- Execution error in service script [GetStatusDefinitions] :: An error has occurred. Contact your administrator for further details.

Script log:

- Error in: PTC.SCA.SCO.DefaultShiftManager.GetSites javascript service

- Error in: PTC.SCA.SCO.DefaultStatusManager.ReloadStatusDefinitions javascript service

Probably something is missing in the export but I can't detect which entity it is.

I will apreciate any help.

Regards,

Olatz.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ganeja
11-Garnet
(To:olatz)

Hello @olatz ,

might your error be related to this PTC Technical Support article?

Thanks

Gunjan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ganeja
11-Garnet
(To:olatz)

Hello @olatz ,

might your error be related to this PTC Technical Support article?

Thanks

Gunjan

Top Tags