cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

complete url is not linking in e-mail in thingworx asset advisor

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

complete url is not linking in e-mail in thingworx asset advisor

i have configured the Public Gateway URL in link setup, when I get an email of alert in that it is not showing the complete url or link of a particular asset . the right link should be like this :

https://thingworxserveraddress/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#mashup=3DS.PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetDetailContainerMashup&defaultMashup=3DS.PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetDetail.PerformanceMonitorContainerMashup&assetName=101213&nestedMashup=undefined&__nc=d1ad6f43-2e9f-4da0-8ab1-04c029a49dd0

but am getting the following link :

https://thingworxserveraddress/Thingworx/Runtime/

what could be the problem and where should I go to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5
mthakker
6-Contributor
(To:KSM)

Hi,

Looks like you've customized the Asset Monitor mashup, did you happen to override any services on the Utility Thing that generates that link?

Thanks,

Milan

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:mthakker)

Hi Milan,

Ideally it should take and display the full path right in the e-mail right. 

mthakker
6-Contributor
(To:KSM)

Ideally yes - that's why I think there might have been an override somewhere especially as it seems like you're using a custom generated mashup.

Thanks,

Milan

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

No, I have checked all but it doesn't seems like overriding that particular service. could you please tell me exactly that entity where this can be defined.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Hi Milan,

I have not override any mashup. i have checked completely. As per the document i have given the gatwayurl. for just confirmation, upto what the gateway URL should be given. if any sample gateway url please provide me.

please find attached, it is from the document.

Top Tags